Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

OLIVER'S NURSERY


   


      I put the finishing touches to Oliver's nursery just days before he arrived. He came two weeks early, but we were ready for him to be with us and we love him dearly. I chose gray and white as my color scheme and decorated the room with plants and baskets. For budget reasons we kept the same furniture we used when it was my older son, Rollin's room. the only piece we changed was side table next to the rocking chair. I was using the side table that was in there in the dining room and I also wanted to go with a different style piece. We found the table I was looking for at Ross except there was one small problem....It was hot pink. It was on clearance so we had to get it and some white spray paint easily fixed our color problem. I found the woven wall hanging art at TJMaxx and immediately knew it was perfect for the room. I have links at the bottom of the post for several of the items for anyone who is interested. The nursery came together nicely and it is a relaxing space for us to care for our sweet baby boy. 









 Delta glider rocker chair - Target  curtains - Target   woven wall hanging - TJMaxx  
table lamp - Walmart  side table- - Ross   water color cactus artwork - Lilac Paperie  
faux sheepskin rug - Amazon  hexagon wall shelf - Hobby Lobby  
plant swaddle blankets - Little Unicorn  
moses basket- Amazon  straw plant basket - Wish

0 comments:

Post a Comment