Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

BABY SPRINKLE


     Last Saturday my mom, mother-in-law and sister-in-law hosted a Baby Sprinkle for my sister Natalie. She is expecting baby #2 on November the 6th and we wanted to do something special for her and little Elijah. With this being her second and the boys being so close together in age, we wanted to do something casual with just a small group of friends. So instead of a shower we decided on a sprinkle. I took that theme and ran with it and chose to decorate with sprinkles and confetti.

  The event was held at my house and I decorated the walls with round circle garlands that I made out of sewn card stock circles. 
                            



                            

 My sister-in-law made the delicious cake and the beautiful fruit tray was put together by my mother-in-law.

                                    


I had fun putting together the doughnut holes with sprinkles on cake pop sticks and my mom brought some yummy candy coated pretzel rods. 

    
I ordered the confetti cups and napkins from The Land Of Nod. We had Party Central blow up clear balloons with confetti inside. These with the circle garlands created a great focal wall.




 On my fireplace mantle we added colorful wooden toys that Natalie could keep for the baby.




  This was a special time to celebrate Elijah, or as I call him, Baby E. We cannot wait to meet him! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment