Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

FRESHLY PICKED DIAPER BAG


 



         For months now I have been eager to make the switch from a shoulder diaper bag to a backpack style. With two busy toddlers, and a baby on the way, it seemed high time I went with a more comfortable bag that would allow me to be hands free. When my husband showed me the new diaper bag Freshly Picked was launching through a kick starter campaign, I knew that it would be perfect for me. I like the diaper bags I carry to be stylish, as I never carry a purse anymore, and their black leather bag with gold accents caught my eye immediately. There's plenty of space inside with pockets for sippy cups and pockets on the outside for smaller items like my keys and phone. While I will mainly be wearing it as a backpack, I love that it comes with another strap to transform it into a shoulder bag or cross body. Now that I have the perfect diaper bag, I'm all set now for baby number three!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment